Product: 9561 Armeg PTC2 Diamond Porcelain Crown Bit
Price: View !!!
Description: Armeg PTC2 Diamond Porcelain Crown Bit.
The solution to durability and extended life: Thin wall, continuous diamond crowns for fast, efficient cutting and extended life. Not to be confused with some short life diamond grit alternatives.
- Thin wall, continuous diamond crowns for fast, efficient cutting and extended life.
- Max operating speed, is between 700 and 900 Rpm.
- Perfect combination of diamond grade and precision manufacturing, provides exceptional products strength and greatly enhanced tool life.
- Drive adapter incorporate a water delivery system for crown cooling.
- Anchor and fasten holes for small plugs and anchors.
- Drill water pipes, shower heads & faucets, drain pipes & toilet drain pipe.
- Bits must be used with water adapters small diameter use with 3/16" to 3/8" crowns large diameter water adapter use with 1/2" to 4-1/2" crowns
- Made in the UK.
- 3/16" Continuous diamond crown matrix expose a new cutting surface while drilling for faster cuts and longer life.
- Unique profile produces very accurate and neat holes with minimal entry and exit damage.
- Specially designed diamond crown construction reduces drag and allows for easy tile slug removal.
- Life expectancy of the Diamond Crown is 350+ holes in Porcelain tile with proper usage.
- Holes can be drilled in less than 2 minutes.
- The PTC2 Diamond Crown must be used with a PTC water feed adapter.
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/4".
- Water swivel sold separately, see item 9562