| ||Category: Home/Family/Garden
Product: 9560 Imer Masonry 700 Saw
Price: View !!!
Description: Imer Masonry 700 28"
Stone, Masonry and Precast Saw
- Cutting Blocks just got a lot easier!
- The Masonry 700 allows the operator to cut 8" and 10" blocks in a single pass without the added hassle and effort of a foot pedal.
- The powerful 7.5 hp. electric motor combined with the 28" blade delivers 11" of cutting depth.
- Whip it through blocks, pavers, fieldstone, and pre-cast concrete with ease.
- The frame and cutting tray are hand fabricated heavy duty steel, while the ergonomic design allows the operator to load up the saw with a lot less effort than our competitors’ saws.
- Cut “mucho màs” material in a day… Guaranteed!
- Should it be necessary to make a plunge cut just grab the control handle and ease the blade into the material.
- The cutting head pivots on sealed bearings, making plunge cuts is smooth and controlled.
- Blade Diameter 28", arbor 1"
- Max. cutting length 18" / (w/plunge cut) 27"
- Max. cutting depth 11"
- Motor rating 7.5 h.p. 220 3ø
- Blade speed 1700 r.p.m.
- Weight (crated) 440 lbs. (495 lbs.)
- Water pan capacity 24 gals. with self-Priming centrifugal pump flow 3 g.p.m.
- Length 60" x Width 33" x Height 62"