Product: 9490 Pramac Storm 5000 Generator 5,000W
Price: View !!!
Description: Pramac Storm 5000 Watt Generator
Designed with the professional contractor in mind, this compact generator features a super heavy-duty tubular frame, commercial-grade engine, long-run fuel tank and GFCI duplex outlet. Total harmonic distortion (THD) less than or equal to 6% makes this unit ideal for use with sensitive electronics. Thermo-magnetic circuit breaker protects your equipment and appliances.
- 8-gallon fuel tank for less frequent refilling.
- 9 hp Subaru EX27 engine delivers dependable power.
- 5,000 W surge rating can be maintained for an extended period
- 21.5 hours runtime from 8 gallon fuel tank.
- Weight 157 lbs.
- Features two 120 V GFCI duplex outlet, one 240 V twist lock outlet and one 120/240 V twist lock outlet for extremely versatile connectivity.
- Outlets and instrument readouts are conveniently located on the side control panel.
- Hour meter keeps track of run time for your convenience.
- Only 78 dB(A) noise level.
- Low oil shut down & automatic voltage regulation standard.
- Output Receptacles : 2-120V GFCI, 1-240V Twistlock with Cover, 1-120V/240V Twistlock with Cover, Volt and Hour Meter, Main Circuit Breaker
- Wheel kit included.
|Pramac Commercial Generator ||Storm 5000 |
|Dry weight ||166 lbs |
|Generator Length x width x height ||22" x 30" x 22" |
|Continuous Watts ||4.25 kW |
|Maximum Watts ||5 kW |
|Engine ||Subaru EX27 |
|Displacement ||265cc |
|Fuel capacity ||8 US gal |
|Horse Power ||9 hp |