Product: 10016 Multiquip R2000H Ride-On Tandem Drum Roller
Price: View !!!
Description: R2000H Multiquip Ride-On Tandem Drum Rollers
A static roller for use on small asphalt paving jobs, driveways, bike paths and more when vibration is not required. This economy roller has been appreciated by contractors for more than half a century.
- Hydrostatic transmission offers infinitely variable speed control for forward and reverse movement.
- Split from drum allows drum segments to turn independently during turns and avoids marring the asphalt.
- Two spring loaded steel scrapers provide constant tension and contact to keep the drums clean.
- Articulated from drum with automotive style steering.
- Large coated steel water tank for extended work.
- Economical chain drive.
- Use for small asphalt paving jobs such as driveways, bike paths, and for patching
- Can be used for granular sub-base soil compaction in preparation of asphalt paving.
- 8 HP Honda gasoline engine
Call For Freight Charge
Ride-On Tandem Roller
|Compaction Force ||2235 lbs |
|Front Drum Width ||28 in. |
|Rear Drum Width ||32 in. |
|Travel Speed ||5.6 mph |
|Watert tank Capacity ||21 gal |
|Engine ||Honda GX-240 |