Product: 9143 Target by Husqvarna FS 4800 D Front Pivot 3-Speed Gearbox
Price: View !!!
Description: Husqvarna FS4800 D 3-Speed Gearbox Front Pivot
Free shipping from factory warehouse
|Model ||26" ||30" ||36" |
|Arbor ||1 in. ||1 in. ||1 in. ||Depth of Cut ||10.5" ||12" ||15" ||Blade Guard Cap. ||26" ||30" ||36" |
|Blade Shaft RPM ||3,100, 2,180, 1,870 ||2,600, 1,800, 1,570 ||2,260, 1,580, 1,360 |
- Yanmar 48 hp 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, diesel engine meets current EPA requirements.
- 42 hp at the blade shaft
- Three-speed gearbox utilizes the patented power transmission system which has a right angle gearbox configuration.
- Patented power transmission system has a right angle gearbox configuration with 12 V-belts. This transmits more power to the blade shaft than similar models in its class, delivering 42 hp at the blade shaft.
- Gear selections for different blade diameters are clearly identified with numbers and colors.
- Positive locking-detent for gearbox shift lever eliminates possibility of slipping out of gear.
- Two neutral positions assist in freeing blades stuck in a cut and allows saw operation without the blade rotating.
- The patented IntelliSeal™ blade shaft system allows for a minimum 500-hour service interval, eliminates daily greasing of bearings and also has a quick disconnect blade flange.
- Patent-pending multi-positional handlebars easily adjust to individual operator’s preference which increases operator comfort and reduces operator fatigue.
- Balanced dual motor hydrostatic drive system eliminates surging and lag while cutting - with no belts, chains or gears; requires no adjustment.
- Front pivot model has a patent pending electric tracking system option, which allows operator to make tracking adjustments with a switch while cutting.
Gearbox shift lever is used to change output speed of the engine gearbox. Three speeds and two neutral positions are standard. Gearbox shift lever positions (1, 2 and 3) are color coded to match the blade diameter and blade-shaft rpm decal located on the control panel.
Power transmission system has a right angle gearbox configuration.