| ||Category: Home/Family/Garden
Product: 6575 IMER Combicut 3000 Stone Saw
Price: View !!!
Description: IMER Combicut 3000 Stone Saw
- The 4 hp 220v 20 amp single phase electrical motor, combined with the serpentine belt reduction system delivers plenty of cutting power.
- Two high quality full size slab clamps to ensure the slab is locked down tight.
- When cutting full-size slabs the protractor is just not enough to accurately position the stone so the COMBI 3000 has an additional fence system that runs the length of the saw that is fully adjustable and locks in place quickly and accurately.
- The travel bar is built like a suspension bridge, with pre-tensioned bars anchored within it providing great reliability and accuracy, cut within a 1/32" over 10ft.
- The saw head also has the ability to chop up and down, plunge cuts up to 4 3/4" are possible.
- The laser guide is easy to use, just mark the line of your cut on the slab, line it up with the laser, clamp it down and go!
- A computer for automated current control ensures that the speed of cut and motor amperage draw are always at optimal levels, the gear drive advancement system is the most reliable made, fast, accurate and chip free cuts are automatic, pass after pass.
- Tilting to 45 degrees is easy, simply feather the hydraulic control lever and the saw gently rotates and to return the saw to 90 degrees just pump the hand lever 4 or 5 times.
"IMER'S COMBI 3000 is an affordable alternative to large stationary bridge saws which require a lengthy set-up procedure and cost thousands and thousands more than the COMBI 3000. It's easy to set up, simple to operate, yet just as accurate and smooth cutting as the more complicated stationary bridge saws. Built for the start-up shop, or full size shop needing on site fabrication and a versatile complement to their existing shop saw, the COMBI 3000 is the perfect sawing system."
Mace T. Coleman Jr.
President IMER U.S.A.