Product: 9421 MultiQuip QP303H 3in Centrifugal Dewatering Pump
Price: View !!!
Description: MultiQuip QP303H 3in Centrifugal Dewatering Pump
This multipurpose pump excels no matter how much water needs to be moved.
Solid performance in a lightweight package that can be handled by one person.
Features and benefits
- Pumps up to 245 gallons (931 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters)
- Max Head 98 ft (30 meters)
- Powered by a dependable Honda GX160 engine
- Simple design keeps weight to a minimum while delivering maximum flow. Additionally, overhead valve engines deliver peak performance and minimize fuel consumption.
- Both the impeller and volute are made of cast ductile iron for maximum life. Silicon/Carbide & carbon/Ceramic mechanical seals provide resistance against wear.
- Pump casings are die cast aluminum for durability and light weight.
- Oil Alert Standard on gasoline powered pumps; automatically shuts the engine down if the oil level is insufficient for safe operation.
- Wraparound Frames MQ Centrifugal Pumps include a heavy duty tubular steel frame for easy portability and component protection.
- Strainers included with all models to prevent clogging. Prevents entry of solids larger than what the pump is capable of handling.
- Cast iron nipples for durability. They’re easily replaced if threads are damaged.
|Multiquip Water Pump ||QP303H |
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM) ||245 gpm |
|Suction & Discharge (in) ||3 X 3 in. |
|Max Pressure ||42.4 psi |
|Max Lift (ft) ||25 ft |
|Max Head (ft) ||98 ft |
|Max Solids (in) ||0.75 in. |
|Engine ||4.8 HP Honda GX-160 |
|Dimensions LxWxH in ||21.3x 14.3x 18 in. |
|Weight (lb) ||77 lbs |