Product: 9365 Wacker Hatz Diesel PT2H & PT3H Trash Pump
Price: View !!!
Description: Wacker Hatz Diesel PT2H & PT3H Trash Pump
Centrifugal trash pumps are designed to keeping jobsite dry
WACKER's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world.
With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
Features and benefits
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1.5 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Diesel trash pumps offers maximum production, performance and durability while providing you the convenience of standardizing your diesel fleet.
|Wacker Diesel Trash Pumps ||PT 2H ||PT 3H |
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM) ||210 ||400 |
|Outlet Size (in) ||2 in. ||3 in. |
|Inlet Size (in) ||2 in. ||3 in. |
|Max Debris Size (in) ||1 in. ||1-1/2 in. |
|Max Head (ft) ||25 ft ||96 ft |
|Engine Displacement cm3 ||232cc ||347cc |
|Engine Power ||4.6 hp |
|6.8 hp |
|Operating speed (rpm) ||3,500 ||3,500 |
|Start Method ||Recoil ||Recoil |
|Fuel capacity ||3.2 US qt ||5.3 US qt |
|Max. fuel consumption ||1.2 US qt/h ||1.8 US qt/h |
|Weight (lb) ||131 ||161 |