Product: 3007 Husqvarna TS 250 XS Stonematic Wet Saw
Price: View !!!
Description: Target By Husqvarna Stonematic Features
For cutting today's popular big stone slabs and tiles, the Husqvarna Stonematic TS 250 XS has the capacity, versatility and superior cutting power required. Cut material 36" in a single pass, or diagonally cut a 24" tile up to 3-3/4" thick with your choice of a 1-1/2 or 2 hp high torque motor. Designed for heavy material, but with portability and operator comfort in mind.
- High torque continuous duty 1-1/2 or 2 hp totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor (T.E.F.C.) with the highest torque in its class.
- Free stand with caster wheels and extension table
- The sliding pan features a powder-coated, steel water pan to resist scratching and rust.
- Superior track system features large steel cart wheels that roll smoothly over small particles of dirt without restricting the smooth rolling action.
- Blade not included
- The Stonematic saw separates into manageable components
- Superior track system, dirt does not hinder the smooth rolling action
- Can make virtually any cut on a 3" thick, 24" square slab, rip, plunge, bevel miter, or compound angle
- Extra wide blade guard provides more coverage to both the blade and the shaft nut and eliminates rubbing of profile wheels against the sides of the guard.
- 2 hp model comes complete with an ammeter which enables the user to visibly control the motor safety overload.
- Two year warranty
- Pigtail Adapter (Required for 110V use) is sold separately