Product: 8275 CST Berger Lasermark Laser Cross Level ILM-XT
Price: View !!!
Description: CST Berger LASERMARK® ILMXT
Interior-Exterior "Hi-Powered" Laser Cross Level, Self-Leveling
The ILMXT is the ideal laser line layout tool for both interior and exterior applications. Easy-to-use operation features horizontal (level) and vertical (plumb) for both interior and exterior jobs, as well as laser cross and manual mode for interior applications. Outdoor “Pulsing” Mode feature provides easy range is over 100-ft. when used with detector.
- Outdoor “Pulsing” Mode allows unit to be used with laser line detector.
- Extra bright laser diodes for extend range over 100 feet
- Robust over-molded housing and impact resistance angle window for extended vertical plumb line and durability.
- Heavy Duty Gimbal magnetically dampened compensator eliminates error by quickly self-leveling the laser
- Out-of-leveling range sensor triggers the beams to automatically shut off when the unit is moved out of its ±5° self-leveling range.
- 30º fan angle with line length up to 100-ft at 30'
- Single button, four functions-laser level line, laser plumb line, laser cross, and manual laser cross for tilt/angle applications
Use for: decks and patios, outdoor leveling, cabinets and shelving, drop ceilings, wainscoting and paneling, remodeling projects, wall hangings: machinery, pipe and conduit, floor and wall tiles, interior decoration.
LaserMark® ILMXT Packages Includes 3- "AA" Alkaline batteries, hard-shell carrying case, and instruction manual
ILM-XT: Indoor-outdoor mini laser cross level. 4X brighter, includes : mini laser tripod, hard case
ILM-XTE: Indoor-outdoor mini laser cross level package, includes mini laser tripod, LLD20 line detector, and hard case
|CST Berger Lasermark ||ILM-XT |
|Accuracy ||+/- 3/32-in @ 30-ft (+/- 2.5mm@9m) |
|Range ||Up to 100 ft (30m) dependent on illumination of area |
|Detector range ||Over 100-ft (30m+) |
|Features ||Indoor-outdoor “Pulsing” feature |
”Manual mode feature” allows tilting for extreme angles
|Line length ||100-ft @ 30-ft (30m @ 9m) |
|Leveling speed ||3 seconds |
|Compensator ||Gimbal (Ball bearing hung, magnetically dampened) self-leveling |
|Warranty ||2 years |
|Power ||Three “A” batteries 1.5 V |