Product: 8258 CST Berger LMH600 Rotary Laser
Price: View !!!
Description: CST/berger LMH600 Horizontal/Vertical Dual-Beam, Dual-Slope Rotary Laser, Electronic Self-Leveling
Self-Leveling in Horizontal, Vertical, and Plumb!
The LMH600 is full of features including dual slope function allowing specialized site preparations such as road grading, airport jobs, grading and paving, irrigation, trenching, landfills, slopes and embankments, and pipe laying. Dual beam offers vertical plumb and variable rotation speed for interior and exterior use.
- Scanning feature : preset angles of 0, 10, 45, 90, and 180 degree
- Variable speed rotation for maximum visibility in any light condition - 0, 150, 300, and 600 Rpm
- Close-wise and CCW head positionning for fast and easy alignment
- Dual beams : horizontal beam and up plumb beam
- Automatic / manual mode
- Anti-drift system Wide self-leveling range of +/- 5 degree
- Low battery indicator
- Heavy duty glass enclosed beacon and durable sealed housing is water and dust-proof to ensure years of dependable operation
- Electronic self-leveling in both horizontal and vertical beam 635nm visible red laser diode; horizontal and vertical plumb
- Anti-drift feature signals operator when unit is moved out of position; helps prevent error
- Dual axis manual slope capability up to 10% (on level surface)
LMH600 : includes remote and carrying case.
LMH600D : includes remote, detector and case.
All include instruction manual
|CST Berger ||LMH600 |
|Accuracy ||Horinzontal +/- 1/16-in @ 100-ft (+/- 1.5mm@30m) |
Vertical +/- 1.8-in @ 100-ft (+/- 3mm30m)
|Range ||Up to 2000 ft (610m) diameter with laser detector |
|Warranty ||2 years |
|Environment ||Built for all-weather general construction needs (IPX4). Operating temperature 22 degree to 120 degree |
|Power ||Four(4) "D" cell Alkaline batteries provides 75 +/- hours intermittent use, or optional rechargeable battery pack provides 30+ hours use |