Product: 9369 Wacker PS2 400/500/750 2in Submersible Water Pump 110V
Price: View !!!
Description: Wacker PS2 400/500/750 Submersible Water Pumps
Single Phase 110 Volts
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight, compact design for easy transport and positioning of pump.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Heavy-duty power cord with strain relief resists pullout and abrasion reducing costly repairs.
- Insulation on all conductors of the power cable are protected by a water block system to prevent wicking of water into the motor.
- Silicon carbide faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrication, cooling and overall motor protection.
- Preliminary v-ring or lip seal (depending on model) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid.
- Semi-vortex impeller allows for optimum wear resistance.
|Wacker PS2 400/500/750 ||PS2 400 ||PS2 500 ||PS2 750 |
|Gallons Per Minute (GPM) ||53 ||62.4 ||73 |
|Outlet Size (in) ||2 in. ||2 in. ||2 in. |
|Inlet Size (in) ||2 in. ||2 in. ||2 in. |
|Max Debris Size (in) ||0.4 in. ||0.2 in. ||0.2 in. |
|Max Head (ft) ||39 ft ||39.5 ft ||39.5 ft |
|Voltage ||110 Volt ||110 Volts ||110 Volts |
|Operating speed (rpm) ||3,350 ||3,270 ||3,370 |
|Power ||1/2 hp |
|2/3 hp |
|1 hp |
|Cable length ||20 ft. ||32 ft. ||50 ft. |
|Weight (lb) ||25 ||21 ||35 |