Product: 8007 Weber mt CR10 Reversible Soil Compactor
Price: View !!!
Description: Weber Mt CR8 Reversible Soil Compactor
- High engine output with ample power reserve
- On/off vibration control by means of a push-button switch. Advantage: the machine can be started without vibration and does not need to be turned off during short work breaks.
- Starter module with additional functions: hourmeter, indicators and engine protection functions for oil pressure, battery voltage, engine temperature and air filter restrictor. Advantage: if a malfunction occurs in these assemblies, the machine will stop in this way, the failure can be repaired immediately before serious damage to the machine occurs.
- Frequency adjustment. Advantage: optimum operator support when compacting difficult soils.
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control of forward and reverse travel by means of a finger-tip switch. Advantage: easy and comfortable machine operation/control.
- “Deadman control” as emergency stop button at the handlebar. Advantage: machine stop in case of emergency.
- Closed engine hood. Advantage: optimum protection of the engine and the other functional parts against damage and dirt.
- “Vandalism protection”. Advantage: starter and maintenance access doors are locked up and thus protected against unauthorized operation.
- Closed, self-cleaning base plate with the hydraulic components in the inside. Advantage: no accumulation of construction material on the base plate. Parts of the hydraulic drive are protected against damage.
- Handlebar adjustable in height: Advantage: adaptation to the operator’s height.
A class of its own! With the development of the CR 10 soil compactor, Weber MT has produced a new, powerful machine in “Large Format”: a centrifugal force of 100 kN, a 3 cylinder Lombardini diesel engine at 19.5 kW (26.5 HP) and an operating weight of 900 kg. The CR 10 has a fully hydraulic vibration drive, setting new standards in quality and technology. The CR 10 was designed to be used in road construction, civil engineering, and trench construction.
*Working width can be reduced by dismantling the standard extension plates.
|Weber Mt ||CR10 |
|Weight kg |
|Engine ||Diesel |
|Engine type ||Lombard |
|Engine Output |
|26.5 hp |
**With extension plates