Product: 7893 Stow Scarifiers Planers
Price: View !!!
Description: Stow Scarifiers Planers
Planers are ideal for removing trip-and-fall hazards, stripping brick, high tensile floor coatings or profiling any surface for a new coating. Specially designed carbide flails can effectively remove thermo- and cold plastic-type markings from streets and industrial floors. Stow Planers make your surface preparation seem plane easy.
Reasons Why your next planer should be a Stow 8FP Series...
- Electric Model 220 Volts, Single Phase.
- Stow scarifier length 39", Width 17.5".
- Blank drum included with planer
- The desired effect is achieved by positioning both flail and spacer selections as well as flair type.
- Positioning the wheels behind the drum allows to cut through high spots and irregularities on slab surfaces with greater consistency.
- Comfortable Operator Handle- Full-with, tubular design maximizes operator leverage & control. Anti-slip polyurethane coating helps maximize productivity & minimize fatigue.
- Twin V-belt Drive System- Absorbs & minimizes shock loading back to power source. Twin-belt configuration provides extended service life & redundancy.
- Dual V-belt Tension Adjustment- Properly aligns engine & maintains belt tension to factory specifications. Proper tension increases belt & bearing service life.
- External Grease Fitting- Facilitates greasing bearings at regular intervals to maximize service life
- Water-mist dust-control fitting- Allows installation of a value and water source as an alternative method for dust control.
- Drum Positioned in front of Wheels- Increases machine stability by reducing recoil forces. Provides greater uniformity and consistency when removing surface coatings.
- Replaceable outboard bearing bushing. Precision-broached hexagon-shaped bushing can be quickly replaced in the field. Heat treated to maximize service life.
- Side Access Door Allows drum to be quickly changed without tipping machine forward or backward
- Replaceable Forward Casters & Axle-Worn components can be field replaced individually or together without realignment difficulty.
- Replaceable wear bushings in all pivot areas-Heat treated, full-length bushings increase service life in high-wear areas.
- Convenient Oil Drain-Promotes proper oil change intervals on engine-powered units.
- Screw-Type Drum Height Control System-Alloy steel screw configuration allows continuous force against the rear casters during operation. System increases stability by reducing recoil forces during operation. Rubber sheath reduces foreign material contamination.
- Drum-Height control lever-Operator input controls drum height during operation. One complete revolution produces approximately 1/16" vertical height movement.