| ||Category: Home/Family/Garden
Product: 5429 Alpha Hot-Rod For Cutting Channels For Stainless Steel Rods
Price: View !!!
Description: Alpha Hot-Rod for cutting channels for
stainless steel reinforcing rods at sink and cooktop cutouts
- This is the blade for cutting steel rod channels in granite countertops
- The metal rod is glued in place reinforcing the slab for transport
- With this blade attached to the Alpha® AWS-110 or AWS-125 Wet Stone Cutter, a fabricator can accomplish the task in one easy pass.
- The Hot-Rod for Granite blades were created with diamond grits and matrix best suited for all categories of granite, including hard red granites, to assure a long cutting life.
- 3” diameter give better leverage when cutting 1/4” deep channels, by allowing for better positioning of the stone cutter’s handle.
- Available in three thicknesses: 1/4” for standard rods, 1/8” for thinner rods and 3/8” for threaded rods.
- The Hot-Rod for Marble applies the same technology but is designed for softer stones such as marble.
- This blade is available in 1/4” for standard and 1/8” for thinner rods.
- For efficient creation of channels for reinforcing rods, attach this unique blade to our AWS-110 or AWS-125 for a smooth, dust-free operation.
- Used in this manner, productivity will increase significantly.
- Although Alpha® recommends wet cutting, these blades may be used wet or dry.