Product: 9659 Dynapac 18in ORKA Floor Saw
Price: View !!!
Description: Dynapac 18" ORKA Floor Saw
Dynapac floor saws: a compact range covering most common cutting applications.
- Used in the building industry to cut trenches and make expansion joints, ORKA floor saws are also extensively used in road repair works to cut asphalt stripes.
- With a decisive edge over other techniques they economically perform a very accurate job
- A fork-watering device, i.e: constant cooling of the diamond disk on both sides, improved evacuation of dust and waste while in operation.
- Honda engine with a cyclonic filter improving the engine’s lifetime.
- Optimal balance of the machine for accurate cutting
- Combined diameter 14"/18", 350/450 mm in one machine (suitable for diamond blades up to 18" 450 mm)
- Max cutting depth with 18" blade is 6-5/8" 175mm
- Equipped with a 13 hp HONDA GX390 QXC4 engine
- Reversible handle: reduced height and width for transportation
- “V-poly” belts
- Fork-watering device
- Water tank capacity 30 L
- Weight 216 lbs, 98 kg