Product: 9644 Felker Tile Master XL3 Plus High Production Tile Saw
Price: View !!!
Description: Tile Master XL3 Plus High Production Tile Saw
Free shipping from factory warehouse Free 3pcs cutting package (a $49.99 value) Free Folding stand (a $84.99 value)
New Features for the Tile Master XL3 Plus Tile Saw
- Rip cut 31" tile, diagonally cuts 22" x 22" tile.
- Optional cart allows 34" rip cuts, 24" diagonal cuts.
- Saw is pictured with optional 24" diagonal cart.
- The sliding water pan allows instant adjustment from small to large material for unequaled productivity and convenience.
- New spring-assisted plunge cut capacity and blade shaft lock
- New galvanized water pan helps resist rust
- Free 10" diamond blade & water pump
The saw features a galvanized pan which resists rusting. The saw features a new larger main cart and a standard extension for cutting large tile. The cam adjustment makes tensioning the belt simple, while the new optional adjustable rolling stand makes transporting the saw to and from the jobsite easier
Tilt-up Blade Guard
The heavy-duty cast aluminum guard provides maximum protection for the operator. Thicker water hose connects to the outside of the blade guard and evenly distributes water to both sides of the blade. This prevents the loss of blade side clearance, protecting the integrity of the blade for longer life and more accurate cuts. The wide blade guard prevents rubbing of profile wheels against the sides of the guard for reduced noise and easier wheel installation.
Aluminum Conveyor Cart Assembly and Extension
The cart is made of cast aluminum for strength and rigidity and includes a cast aluminum rip guide. The conveyor cart’s rubber top grips material securely for more accurate cuts. The large steel wheels help the cart roll smoothly on the tracks. A convenient ruler at the front is labeled both in inches and metric measurements.
The Tile Master XL3 Plus features a premium, six-groove poly V-belt that drives the blade at the proper speed. V-belts have less vibration so they are smoother running, which also reduces belt slippage and transmits more power to the blade-shaft. The belt guard totally encloses the belt to protect both the operator and the saw components.
- Patented sliding tray design allows maximum cutting capacity on large tiles.
- The adjustable rolling stand has a patent-pending spring-assist for easy raising/lowering of saw.
- The cutting head can be adjusted to various heights
- Smooth rolling, large conveyor carts with metal wheels maintain high precision with fewer parts and less wear
- 10" blade capacity for cutting thicker material.
- Operator is able to cut 31" (787mm) square tiles in one pass and make diagonal cuts on tile up to 24" (609mm) square with optional cart.
- Choose rust-resistant galvanized pan or rust-proof stainless steel for easiest cleaning and maintenance.
- Ability to make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single voltage continuous-duty motor that is totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Feature a dual capacitor for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions.
- Motors are UL and CSA approved.
- Water pump is epoxy-coated and lifetime lubricated.
- Water hoses connect easily to the outside of the blade guard.